OTC / OTMC History - 1923 to 2023

The first overview of the early tramping club days was published in the first edition of Outdoors, published in September, 1934. Subsequent publications have updated the club's history to now cover from 1923 to 2013 (the 90th Anniversary). These histories can be viewed by following the links below. Additional parts of the club's history will be added to supplement the wider overview.